Paul Ryan, Esq.
San Diego Family Law Attorney
San Diego Family Law Attorney – Paul Ryan, Esq.
San Diego Family Law attorney Paul Ryan is a knowledgeable family lawyer who has over two decades of legal experience. Mr. Ryan is a retired U.S. Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel who, before starting Ryan Family Law, worked as the Director of Legal Assistance at MCAS Miramar. He uses his wide range of legal experience to efficiently analyze his clients’ cases and prepare strong legal strategies. You can call Mr. Ryan for a free consultation and then begin working on your case at one of our firm’s three San Diego offices.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony / Spousal Maintenance
- Asset & Property Division
- Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, Judge Advocate
- MCAS Miramar, Officer in Charge of Legal Assistance
- MCRD San Diego, Assistant Series Commander, 1992 to 1993
- Military Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association, Co-Chair
- State Bar of New York, Member
- National Conflict Resolution Center Mediation Skill Training course Meritorious Service Medal, U.S. Marine Corps
- Award from American Bar Association for Contributions to Military Family Law
Classes / Seminars
- Family Law Seminars, California Judges and Local Bar Associations
- Presented seminars to local Navy and Marine Corps Judge Advocates
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) Seminar Presentations, San Diego County Bar